Monday, September 13, 2010

NightFly In Confusion

The NightFly is in confusion...

I have one faction in my life telling me that I have to change my life, drastically. Another faction telling me that I want to change my life. And then there is me...not wanting change in my life...I dislike change greatly!

Do I follow my heart or my head?

Fear brought me to where I am right now. Fear brought me down this horrible spiral. Fear...is all I feel these days...fear and depression.

I have a darkness in my life. I have a light in my life. Then I have the grey in between.

I know which way to go. I know what I have to do. But that path, everything being said, is the hardest thing I will ever have to do. Others have done it...I can, too.

Will sobriety follow? Will serenity follow? Will happiness follow?

The NightFly wonders about all of these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment