Thursday, September 1, 2016

Speaking of Scary


They're back again...just in time for Halloween.  Just like last year there have been clown sightings again.  This time it's in South Carolina. 

These clowns don't do anything they just get near the house and act really creepy.  

Let's dissect this whole thing:

First of all, clowns are creepy in their own right.  These are real people who, I can only assume, are people.  Who really knows what's under the makeup?  I sure as hell don't know.  But, they make themselves up to look happy, sad, creepy, whatever.  We let them hang around our kids, at parks, at the circus, at carnivals, at restaurants, where ever "fun" is supposed to be happening.  

Second:


Uh-huh.  I don't make these pictures up.  They are readily available on the internet.  Not that I believe everything that I see on the internet but still...come on!  Somebody had to take this picture.  And that clown had to make himself up and do the liquor swilling. 

Third:


I was actually privy to a scene similar to this.  I was driving on I-94 toward Chicago one lovely afternoon when I looked over at the on-ramp.  This is almost exactly what I saw.  Except there were more clowns.  And they were all looking at me.  Menacingly.



They've been seen everywhere.  From California to Bakersfield to South Carolina.  To say that clowns creep me out is a huge understatement.   Turns out that clowns creep most people out.  Including themselves. 

Remember...Ted Bundy used to be a clown. 

In my estimation clowns should be abolished.  Maybe by an act of Congress.  Just round them all up and put them on an irradiated island somewhere until they end up looking like their makeup.  Remember that "Twilight Zone" episode.  Uh-huh.  That's the thing.  Shakespeare should have written, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the clowns".






To me, this is the best picture I've ever seen of a clown. 



My name is Bernard LaDuke and that's my view of this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment