Sunday, May 15, 2011

How Long, Oh Lord?

Many people these days like to call their children after biblical people...Jedidiah, Rachel, Conner...oh, well, that wasn't in the Bible but it is popular. But, I'm rather thinking that one family, somewhere in the United States called their little boy Noah.

I say that because it has been raining for 40 days and 40 nights in my part of the world and I'M DAMNED TIRED OF IT! God promised that he would never destroy the world by water ever again. Well, I'm pretty damned drenched!!! And I watch as everyone goes over the edge...we are ALL tired of the rain. DAMNED TIRED!

I recently said to a friend, "If I wanted to live in Seattle or the freakin' RAINFOREST, I WOULD MOVE THERE!"

Violent crime is up. Liquor sales are up. Incidents of people just freaking out are UP!

"Who'll stop the rain?"

Please, God, let us see the sun again.

As George said,
"Little Darlin', Here comes the Sun".

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment